Hakka Chinese Fried Rice is one of the most order food in tangra restaurant menu.
Now you can have the Indian Chinese Fried Rice Recipes or Indo-Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
Ingredients for chinese fried rice:
2 cups Rice
3 tbsp Oil
2 Carrot Finely Chopped
1 Onion Finely Chopped
2 Spring Onions Finely Chopped
2-3 Green Chilies cut lenghtwise
1 tsp Ginger Chopped Finely
1 tsp Garlic Finely Chopped
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
Salt & pepper to taste
How to make chinese fried rice:
* Pick, wash and soak the rice in enough water for 10-15 minutes and drain.
* Boil water, add rice and little salt.
* Cook uncovered on low heat till rice is tender.
* Take care not to overcook the rice. Each grain of rice should be separate.
* When rice is done, drain and add soom cold water and drain again using a large seive and set aside.
* Heat oil in a kadhai / large pan and stir fry all the chopped vegetables.
* Cook for 3-4 minutes.
* Mix salt and pepper to taste.
* Add the cooked rice and mix well. Now mix the soya sauce to it.
* Cook the chinese fried rice for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.