Paneer Chilli – Paneer Chilli Recipe an innovative recipe with the traditional paneer is a combination of the best of Indian and Chinese cooking styles. A recipe of cottage cheese, capsicum and onion stir fried in sauce for a delicious mouth watering dish.
• 500 gm Paneer (Prepare small Paneer cubes)
• 4 tbsp Corn Flour
• Green chilli (10 to 15 medium sizes)
• 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
• 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
• 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
• 1 Green Capsicum (chopped)
• 4 Onions
How to make Chili Paneer:
• Mix Paneer cubes with corn flour fry it in a kadai till it become brown.
• In a separate kadai, fry onions till brown.
• Cut green chilli into small pieces and add it to fried onion.
• Then put small pieces of capsicum and fry it for sometime.
• Add Fried Paneer to it.
• Then drop tomato/chill/soya sauce into kadai.
• Add salt also and stir it for 3/4 mints.
• Chili Paneer is ready.