By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- This blog does not intend to represent the said community and ethnic group in question nor did it have official sanction of the community and ethnic group which means to say that this is not an official site of the said community and ethnic group.
- The articles written and news opinion expressed by the author or authors are entirely their own personal views and opinions and are written with no intent to harm other people and also not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, organization, community, association, trust and Government.
- A blog blogged by a group of non-professionals or professionals alike can have mistakes so we do not guarantee the accuracy or relevance or appropriateness of the articles or news since the source could be subjected to changes over time and what might be acceptable at the present may not be so in the future. As such we are not liable for any mistake.
- The links sources provided in the blog post could change over time or be transferred to other parties and so they could link to information which was not intended or relevant in the original intent of the blog post. So we are not responsible, nor will be held liable for content of the external links.
- We are not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on the blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in our country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.
- We do not intend to harm or injure others and we are not liable to be held responsible for people following any advice, tip, technique and recommendation as written on the blog.
- We are not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
- In the unlikely event of a libel against us, we are not liable to pay for damages personally from our own personal accounts or properties.
In no event shall dhapa.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on dhapa.com’s Internet site, even if dhapa.com or a dhapa.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on dhapa.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. dhapa.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. dhapa.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. dhapa.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
dhapa.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by dhapa.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to dhapa.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Bengal without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.